Tyrannorex, is a Bakugan Baku Sky Raider that is available in Aquos, Ventus and Darkus.
Tyrannorex is a fierce opponent who has a bodily structure similar to that of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, hence its name. However it is found that it has very powerful legs that allow it to jump to extreme heights.It has metal blade of an unknown, unbreakable metal going all the way down its back. Its only disadvantage is that its arms are not long enough to reach its head.
Its Aquos Variation comes in 900 Gs , Its Darkus variation has 890 Gs (900 Gs in NV battles) and its Ventus variation has 870 Gs. Its Pyrus Variation has 850 Gs.
- Water Sphere: Adds 400 Gs to Tyrannorex.
- Pulsating Aquos: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent and adds 100 Gs to Tyrannorex.
- Water Gush: Subtracts 600 Gs from Tyrannorex and Nullifies the opponent ability.
- Dark Depths: Nulifies the opponent Gate Card and adds 100 Gs to every Tyrannorex and change Tyrannorex's Attribute to Darkus.
- Roll Blade: Adds 100 Gs to Tyrannorex equal to the amount of Ability Card that used by your opponent. (even ones that have been played multiple times)
- Crush Under Foot: Transfers 1000 Gs from the opponent to Tyrannorex.
- Shadow Concealment: Nullifies the opponent ability and adds 200 Gs to Tyrannorex. (Darkus)